I have helped with a tremendous number of articles for the various Becker’s publications by talking to their writers and sharing my thoughts and quotes. I was thrilled when the Editor-in-chief, Laura Miller, allowed me to write articles for them. For Becker’s Review, my articles focus on latest news and research in sports medicine and orthopaedic surgery.
- Surgery for Shoulder Dislocations Might be Cost-Effective Option. July 19, 2013.
- Tommy John Surgery Offers Pitchers Long-Term Success. July 18, 2013.
- Lack of Shoulder Motion Increases Risk for Elbow Injuries. July 17, 2013.
- Reinjury More Likely Among Athletes After ACL Surgery. July 15, 2013.
- Study: Single-Bundle ACL Reconstructions Equally Successful as Double-Bundle for Return to Normal Activity. March 26, 2013.
- Hip Arthroscopy Complication Rate Might be Higher Than Initially Thought. March 26, 2013.
- Osteochondral Allograft Surgeries Don’t Guarantee Return to Active Lifestyle. March 26, 2013.
- Orthokine: Viable Option or False Hope in Sports Medicine? June 22, 2012.