I understand the challenge of finding just the right speaker. In my prior role as the Director of Sports Medicine at an academic medical center, I organized an annual sports medicine conference. I know the challenge of finding a speaker who can educate, enlighten and entertain your audience.
What You Can Expect
- Prompt, professional responses to your phone calls and emails.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my social media channels.
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, created exclusively for your attendees, including the slides in my presentation and other resources that can help the audience.
- A quick follow-up communication with me after the event, to make sure I met your expectations.
I am an orthopaedic surgeon and sports medicine specialist and author of That’s Gotta Hurt: The Injuries That Changed Sports Forever, providing leading commentary and education on sports and exercise injuries, injury treatment and prevention to help you stay healthy and perform your best! I had the honor of speaking at TEDxBend in May, 2017, giving a talk entitled, Our Future You[th]: How Exercising Restraint Could Save America’s Young Athletes.
Here is a sample of topics I discuss to healthcare audiences.
- That’s Gotta Hurt: The Injuries That Changed Sports Forever and the Future of Sports Medicine
- That Doesn’t Have To Hurt! Stay Active, Perform Better and Live Longer and Healthier
- The HEALTHY Game Plan For Youth Sports – A plan for parents, coaches and sports leagues to protect young athletes from injuries and make sports fun again
- Avoiding Burnout in Medicine: The HEALTHY Game Plan for Physicians
- Social Media Success – How athletes, parents, coaches and healthcare professionals can use social media to share their message, educate the public and grow their brand and practice
- Grow Your Practice, Your Patients and Your Presence: 3 Critical Tools For Online (and Offline!) Communication
I have recently started speaking to corporations about leadership, teamwork, communication, efficiency and more drawn from my years of experience helping elite athletes recover from injury and return to the top of their sports. These are the talks I could give to your company:
- Becoming and Staying the Best: What Companies Can Learn From the World’s Best Athletes
- From the Training Room to the Operating Room: Overcoming Adversity in Sports and Business
- Avoiding Burnout: The HEALTHY Game Plan for Corporations and Employees
“Dr. Geier was amazing! His talk made the entire trip for the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons conference worth the cost and travel!”
– Dr. Shabir Awan, Orthopedic and spine surgeon, Pakistan
Discuss Your Event With Me
Thanks again for reading my speaking page and learning more about me. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please visit my speaking page and then email Jennifer, my assistant, to arrange a time to discuss it with me.
Thank you for considering me. I am honored.