I own the content on this site through Dr. David Geier Enterprises, LLC. I have spent many thousands of hours creating these blog posts, articles, podcasts episodes and other content. I am thrilled that readers and listeners want to share the information I provide, but I cannot have it distributed in ways that violate my intellectual property rights. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post 100 words or less on any other site, but you must link back to my original post.
- Print my posts and copy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., team or league newsletter, class handout, etc.), provided you include the following copyright notice: “© 2016, Dr. David Geier Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.drdavidgeier.com.”
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for any commercial purpose, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Use images, audio clips, and video clips from my site on any other site or medium, regardless of whether their use is for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- Alter, change, or build upon my content.
Re-posting and Translation
I do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety. Likewise, I do not allow the translation and publication of my content in other languages.